How to manually seal the self sealing pocket? In view of this problem, we can explain it from several aspects. Now let's let Jinan Self sealing Pocket Factory analyze it.
1. The self sealing pocket is too tight to open. We can use the friction force. The two friction forces are parallel to the pocket opening and act on both sides of the pocket opening in opposite directions. Under the action of friction, two ends of the bag mouth will be opened respectively, and the bag will be opened when a hard object is put into the mouth and scraped. Of course, be careful not to scratch the contents of the bag.
2. Self sealing bag is a kind of packaging bag that can be pressed and sealed automatically. It is commonly used for dense bags, keel bags, zipper bags, etc.
3. Self sealing bags are also called dense bags, bone sticking bags, sealing bags, zipper bags and keel bags. They are made of polyethylene and high pressure linear polyethylene by blow molding and hot cutting machine bags, which can be repeatedly sealed. Common materials include PE PO EVA, multi-layer composite zipper bag, etc.
4. Self sealing pockets can be used for the internal and external packaging of various small items (jewelry, hardware, toys). Self sealed bags made of food grade raw materials can store all kinds of small food, tea, seafood, etc., and prevent moisture, smell, water, insects, and things from scattering; Self sealing pockets can also be used for packaging clothing and other daily necessities, with a wide range of uses. The self sealing bag can be produced by adding anti-static masterbatch during film blowing production, which is generally used in the electronic industry.
5. There are two kinds of production of clip chain self sealing bags. One is direct blow molding, which is generally 1.8cm above the self sealing, and is relatively thick near the self sealing. The left and right sides of the self sealing bags are made into finished bags by hot cutting sealing; The other method is to attach the chain at the back, and the latter method is mainly used for the production of composite bags.
This is the tip for manually sealing a self sealing pocket. If you don't know anything about it, please come to our website https://www.jnsuliao.com Consult!