Jinan bubble bag is light and elastic, with the advantages of sound insulation, shock resistance, scratch resistance, heat sealing, moisture resistance, corrosion resistance and good transparency; It is used for anti-seismic cushioning and protective packaging of electronics, instruments, ceramics, handicrafts, household appliances, kitchens, furniture, hardware tools and glass products.
1. The product thickness also has a great impact on the price. There are very thin, slightly thicker, medium thick, thickened and thickened products. The thicker the product, the higher the price will be.
2. There are single-sided and double-sided bubbles. Single sided bubbles refer to the film with bubbles on the outside, while double-sided bubbles refer to the film with bubbles in the middle of two films.
3. According to the size of bubbles, they can be divided into large bubbles, ordinary bubbles and mini bubble bags.
4. The price of the product is directly proportional to the quality of the production materials. The better the quality of the materials, the higher the price of the product.
5. The materials used are also different. Some are made of second-hand materials, and the specific price needs to be calculated according to the addition proportion of second-hand materials. If you add less, you can't see it. The price will be higher; In addition, those produced with new materials are completely processed with raw materials, and the price will be higher.
In addition, bubble bags are composed of many bubbles, which are often used in e-commerce. How should more than these bubble bags be recycled? Bubble bags are closely related to transportation, storage, handling and distribution processing. Bubble bags play an important role in protecting goods, promoting circulation and reducing logistics costs; Improve the recovery rate of bubble bag consumables in the process of use. Businesses carry out simple bubble bags and bubble bag recycling activities through various channels, which can not only save the cost of bubble bags, but also reduce environmental pollution and get twice the result with half the effort.
Some non degradable Jinan bubble bags can be recycled, recycled into recycled materials, and then made into bubble bags to sell to others as packaging materials. However, after recycling, the appearance and quality are also affected. It is suitable for packaging products that do not require high standards. For example, those expensive digital products, expensive gifts, etc., still need new bubble bags.
The above is the relevant information about the factors affecting the price of bubble bags and recycling matters introduced by Xiaobian. I hope it can help you. For more relevant content, please continue to pay attention to our website www.jnsuliao com。