Shrinkage packaging first has the characteristics of general plastic film packaging (sealing, moisture-proof, pollution-proof, etc.). The packaged goods can be stacked in the open air. In addition, it has some unique advantages.
(1) Shrinkage packaging is shrinkage film. Shrinkage film packaging products are heated and packed with shrinkage of about 25%-70%. Shrinkage film can be glued to the articles, fully display the appearance of the articles, and improve the sales of the articles.
(2) The shrinkage film is used to heat and shrink. The shrinkage film is used as sealing material. It has no binder, no pollution and can be mounted. For example, use it as a shrinkage label and anti-theft (to prevent opening) and bottle seal. This kind of sealing material and waterproof and resistance material can be printed and sealed with the trademark, so that the packaged goods have a unique personality and are tightly wrapped outside the product, so that they can protect the goods from external impact, some cushioning, also can prevent ultraviolet radiation, in the packaging container, when used, can also prevent the container from breaking. It has certain protective performance when flying.
(3) The contraction of shrinking film produces certain tension, which can reach 300 mpa. A group of packaged articles can be wrapped tightly by tension. Therefore, the effect of rope and binding is especially suitable for the collection and pallet packaging of many groups of articles, such as batteries, food (such as robust milk), cermets and other packaging in the market, saving packaging and saving. Packaging cost, convenient transportation and sales.
The tearing strength of shrinkage film is generally not less than 4 T per meter. When the shrinkage film has holes, it will not expand and tear, which is beneficial to the protection of packaging. Shrinkage packaging technology and equipment is simple, easy to operate, easy to achieve mechanization, save manpower and material resources, can partly replace carton and wooden box packaging.
Second, shrink packaging applications
In view of the above characteristics, shrinkage packaging has been widely used in the following categories of commodities.
(1) Building materials. Sofas, glass products, tables and chairs, mattresses, ceramic tiles, ceramic products, rock wool, cement, paint packaging.
Art and crafts. Such as gypsum paintings, vases, bags, etc.
(3) Electrical category. Such as batteries, meters, switches, etc.
Hardware. Such as the packaging of mechanical parts, machine tools and tools.
5. Ordnance. Such as ordnance parts, equipment packaging, etc.
6. Other commodity categories. Packaging of drugs, cigarettes, paper, etc.